Over the last 25 years I have acquired a reputation for delivering impactful and inspiring keynote addresses on the topic of international business.
For over two decades I have worked with senior leadership within international blue chip businesses, charting a path for international growth, and embracing regional differences and cultural nuances. This enables me to draw on my years of experience working across the United States, Asia and Europe to deliver memorable keynote speeches that talk directly to an audience.
Recent speaking engagements have included the following:
- ‘Geopolitical Disruptions: American Leadership and Strategy Amid Chaos’ in New York
- ‘Eye Witness to the Fall of the Berlin Wall’ in Hong Kong
- ‘Translating Corporate Culture Across Borders’ in Washington D.C.
- ‘The Promises and Perils of Global Business’ in San Diego
- ‘Board Oversight in the Era of Disruptive Market Forces’ in Houston
- ‘Global Dexterity’ in Miami
- ‘Building an Ethical Corporate Culture’ in Dallas