With 25 years of experience in international business, I am a frequent keynote speaker who specializes in inspiring audiences of senior business leaders on how to be successful engaging in cross-cultural business relationships (including mergers and acquisitions or global expansion efforts).
I provide context for effectively doing business internationally in a digital world, supported by a deep understanding of challenges that face corporate leaders around the globe.
Recent engagements as a keynote speaker include:
- ‘Building an Ethical Corporate Culture’ in Dallas
- ‘Translating Corporate Culture Across Borders’ in Washington D.C.
- ‘Eye Witness to the Fall of the Berlin Wall’ in Hong Kong
- ‘Geopolitical Disruptions: American Leadership and Strategy Amid Chaos’ in New York
- ‘Constructive Failures’ in Houston
- ‘The Promises and Perils of Global Business’ in San Diego
- ‘The Global Director’ in Washington D.C.
- ‘Board Oversight in the Era of Disruptive Market Forces’ in Houston
- ‘Global Dexterity’ in Miami